Brief reports on the Laboratory's technical capabilities
Explore this publication to learn about the Laboratory's legacy of innovation.
Visit the Beaver Works website to learn about project-based learning collaborations with MIT campus.
Lincoln Laboratory scientists mentored students from Lexington High School in building a pendulum that recreates Foucault's demonstration of Earth's rotation. full story
Make Your Own Wearables workshop for high-school girls introduces girls to mechanical design and electrical engineering. full story
The Lincoln Laboratory Heart Walk Team participated in the American Heart Association's National Wear Red Day to raise awareness that heart disease is the #1 killer of women.
Articles on intriguing technical innovations
Instrumented footwear presents possibilities for tracking and preventing musculoskeletal injuries.
It's All in the Design
A visual analytics exercise informs the development of future network interfaces.
An electronic "pill" could optimize physiological status monitoring.
Beyond What the
Vocal features may predict the severity of depressive disorders.
This booklet highlights 20 influential technological advancements enabled by the Microelectronics Laboratory.
Celebrating 50 Years of Research and innovation
- Replicating a simple but elegant experiment: MIT Lincoln Laboratory's installation of a pendulum re-creates Foucault's seminal demonstration of Earth's rotation
- Training game developed by MIT Lincoln Laboratory and the Office of Naval Research earns accolade at international conference
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory team takes honors at the 2014 Audio/Visual Emotion Challenge and Workshop
- Lunar Laser Communication System wins R&D Magazine Editor's Choice Award at 2014 R&D 100 Awards Gala
- Six technologies developed by MIT Lincoln Laboratory win 2014 R&D 100 Awards
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory Beaver Works Center builds collaboration
- Printing in a New Dimension: 3D printers bring new potential to MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Meeting a VAST challenge: MIT Lincoln Laboratory staff create a winning information visualization
- Lunar Laser Communication Demonstration achieves world-record data download speeds from the moon
- Taking Games Seriously: MIT Lincoln Laboratory is exploring games to improve decision making
- Green Computing Is Super: MIT Lincoln Laboratory's new supercomputing facility reduces energy impacts
- Keith Doyle receives 2015 SPIE Technology Achievement Award
- Eric Evans named 2015 Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory hosts first "Make Your Own Wearables" workshop for high-school girls
- The 2014 class of Aviation Week’s "Tomorrow's Engineering Leaders" includes two individuals with ties to MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- William Song elected as a 2015 IEEE Fellow
- Beaver Works celebrates the "Maker" spirit
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory names Cascodium as its 2014 Small Business Vendor of the Year
- Two Lincoln Laboratory staff members receive 2014 National GEM Consortium Awards
- Bryan Robinson and the Lunar Laser Communication Demonstration team receive NASA Honor Awards