Brief reports on the Laboratory's technical capabilities
Explore this publication to learn about the Laboratory's legacy of innovation.
Outreach teams surpassed fundraising goals with the generous support of the Laboratory community.
Boston Heart Walk - Lincoln Laboratory's Heart Walk Team raised $5,414, beating their $5,000 goal.
Bike & Hike The Berkshires - The MIT Lincoln Laboratory Team bettered their expected $5,000 by 148%, raising a total of $7,420.
Harbor to the Bay - Team Lincoln raised $3,165 from riding from Boston to Provincetown, exceeding their goal by $165.
Autumn Escape Bike Trek - The Lincoln team rode from Plymouth to Provincetown to support the American Lung Association. Their $2,500 goal was surpassed, totaling $6,820.
Soldier Ride Boston - The Laboratory's Veterans Network biked 30 to 60 miles to support the Wounded Warrior Project. The Lincoln Team raised $5,030, beating their $3,500 goal.
Walk to End Alzheimer's - The Lincoln Laboratory Alzheimer's Awareness and Outreach Team breezed past their fundraising goal of $25,000 and raised a total of $33,884, placing them as the #1 team on the Greater Boston Walk, and #20 in the nation!
Even though the teams met their goals, please consider an online donation to these worthy charities. Laboratory outreach groups donated $61,733 in September through annual charitable events!
Articles on intriguing technical innovations
Instrumented footwear presents possibilities for tracking and preventing musculoskeletal injuries.
It's All in the Design
A visual analytics exercise informs the development of future network interfaces.
An electronic "pill" could optimize physiological status monitoring.
Beyond What the
Vocal features may predict the severity of depressive disorders.
This booklet highlights 20 influential technological advancements enabled by the Microelectronics Laboratory.
Celebrating 50 Years of Research and innovation
- Replicating a simple but elegant experiment:MIT Lincoln Laboratory's installation of a pendulum re-creates Foucault's seminal demonstration of Earth's rotation
- Training game developed by MIT Lincoln Laboratory and the Office of Naval Research earns accolade at international conference
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory team takes honors at the 2014 Audio/Visual Emotion Challenge and Workshop
- Lunar Laser Communication System wins R&D Magazine Editor's Choice Award at 2014 R&D 100 Awards Gala
- Six technologies developed by MIT Lincoln Laboratory win 2014 R&D 100 Awards
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory Beaver Works Center builds collaboration
- Printing in a New Dimension: 3D printers bring new potential to MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Meeting a VAST challenge: MIT Lincoln Laboratory staff create a winning information visualization
- Lunar Laser Communication Demonstration achieves world-record data download speeds from the moon
- Taking Games Seriously: MIT Lincoln Laboratory is exploring games to improve decision making
- Green Computing Is Super: MIT Lincoln Laboratory's new supercomputing facility reduces energy impacts
- Eric Evans named 2015 Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory hosts first "Make Your Own Wearables" workshop for high-school girls
- The 2014 class of Aviation Week’s "Tomorrow's Engineering Leaders" includes two individuals with ties to MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- William Song elected as a 2015 IEEE Fellow
- Beaver Works celebrates the "Maker" spirit
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory names Cascodium as its 2014 Small Business Vendor of the Year
- Two Lincoln Laboratory staff members receive 2014 National GEM Consortium Awards
- Bryan Robinson and the Lunar Laser Communication Demonstration team receive NASA Honor Awards