Brief reports on the Laboratory's technical capabilities
Explore this publication to learn about the Laboratory's legacy of innovation.
Lincoln Laboratory raises awareness of local needs by participating in the events listed below. Please support the Lincoln team in these causes.
Lincoln Laboratory's Heart Walk Team aims to raise $5000 for the Boston Heart Walk on September 6. Visit the team page and contribute to help educate America about heart attacks.
Support the MS Society by hiking or biking Mt. Greylock for Bike & Hike The Berkshires on September 20. Join the MIT Lincoln Laboratory Team or lend support with a donation.
Team Lincoln is biking the Harbor to the Bay on September 20 to raise awareness of AIDS and HIV care & services. See the Team Page to contribute.
For the Autumn Escape Bike Trek, the Lincoln team, The Mechanix, rides 160 miles from Plymouth to Provincetown, MA to support the American Lung Association on September 26-28. The team set a fundraising goal of $2500 for this year’s ride. Visit their website to support the team.
Lincoln Laboratory's Veterans Network is participating in the Soldier Ride Boston on September 27. The 30-60-mile ride begin in Concord. Mail email@example.com for information. Please visit the Team Page to join or donate.
Lincoln Laboratory's Alzheimer's Awareness Team is raising $25,000 for the Walk to End Alzheimer's at Paul Revere Park in Boston on September 28. Please visit the team website to join or to donate.
To commemorate the Microelectronics Laboratory's 20 years of operation, MIT Lincoln Laboratory issued this booklet highlighting 20 influential technological advancements enabled by the facilities within this unique lab.
Articles on intriguing technical innovations
All Versus All Conjunctions
Weaving through a minefield of objects in Earth orbit is getting more difficult.
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory Beaver Works Center builds collaboration
- Printing in a New Dimension: 3D printers bring new potential to MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Meeting a VAST challenge: MIT Lincoln Laboratory staff create a winning information visualization
- Lunar Laser Communication Demonstration achieves world-record data download speeds from the moon
- Taking Games Seriously: MIT Lincoln Laboratory is exploring games to improve decision making
- Green Computing Is Super: MIT Lincoln Laboratory's new supercomputing facility reduces energy impacts
- Lincoln Scholar among the 2014 honorees of the MIT Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Gauging hazards in the air
Lincoln Laboratory staff help students design sensors for measuring air quality
- Robert Shin honored for advancing project-based learning at MIT: 2014 Irwin Sizer Award recognizes Shin's leadership in establishing Beaver Works
- Lincoln Laboratory's Out Professional Employee Network receives the 2014 MIT John S.W. Kellett '47 Award
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory's commuter program earns 2014 ECO Awards
- Inaugural MIT Lincoln Laboratory Administrative and Support Excellence Awards ceremony honors four employees
- Mordechai Rothschild receives 2014 Frits Zernike Award for Microlithography
- Lincoln Laboratory earns eighth consecutive Superior security rating
- Confronting the Challenges of Graphs and Networks
- Detection Theory for Graphs
- Network Discovery with Multi-intelligence Sources
- Covert Network Detection
- Social Network Analysis with Content and Graphs
- Taming Biological Big Data with D4M
- Novel Graph Processor Architecture
- 3D Exploitation of 2D Imagery