Brief reports on the Laboratory's technical capabilities
Explore this publication to learn about the Laboratory's legacy of innovation.
Lincoln Laboratory Veterans member Daniel O'Gorman participated in Run to Home Base, serving veterans with combat stress and traumatic brain injury.
O'Gorman ran 9K through Boston on July 19, finishing at Fenway Park across home plate. Please visit the site and contribute to O'Gorman's team, BlazenHazen, to ensure that local veterans who served our country receive the clinical treatment they need for combat stress and traumatic brain injury.
Lincoln Laboratory has served as a bronze donor of the Massachusetts State Science Fair (MSSEF) for 14 years. Laboratory staff members have volunteerd as judges for the MSSEF since 2000.
To commemorate the Microelectronics Laboratory's 20 years of operation, MIT Lincoln Laboratory issued this booklet highlighting 20 influential technological advancements enabled by the facilities within this unique lab.
Articles on intriguing technical innovations
All Versus All Conjunctions
Weaving through a minefield of objects in Earth orbit is getting more difficult.
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory Beaver Works Center builds collaboration
- Printing in a New Dimension: 3D printers bring new potential to MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Meeting a VAST challenge: MIT Lincoln Laboratory staff create a winning information visualization
- Lunar Laser Communication Demonstration achieves world-record data download speeds from the moon
- Taking Games Seriously: MIT Lincoln Laboratory is exploring games to improve decision making
- Green Computing Is Super: MIT Lincoln Laboratory's new supercomputing facility reduces energy impacts
- Lincoln Scholar among the 2014 honorees of the MIT Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Gauging hazards in the air
Lincoln Laboratory staff help students design sensors for measuring air quality
- Robert Shin honored for advancing project-based learning at MIT: 2014 Irwin Sizer Award recognizes Shin's leadership in establishing Beaver Works
- Lincoln Laboratory's Out Professional Employee Network receives the 2014 MIT John S.W. Kellett '47 Award
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory's commuter program earns 2014 ECO Awards
- Inaugural MIT Lincoln Laboratory Administrative and Support Excellence Awards ceremony honors four employees
- Mordechai Rothschild receives 2014 Frits Zernike Award for Microlithography
- Lincoln Laboratory earns eighth consecutive Superior security rating
- Confronting the Challenges of Graphs and Networks
- Detection Theory for Graphs
- Network Discovery with Multi-intelligence Sources
- Covert Network Detection
- Social Network Analysis with Content and Graphs
- Taming Biological Big Data with D4M
- Novel Graph Processor Architecture
- 3D Exploitation of 2D Imagery